UK Sales Manager
We are currently seeking a UK Sales Manager for a leading European Brewery looking to bring their existing brands to the UK as well as launch a range of new products. With distribution established in the UK through a non-alcoholic product range, that the company also owns, this is a chance to work in conjunction with one of the world’s best active Brew Masters and be at the start of something great.
Planning for a full launch into the UK market in Q2 2017 and with an extensive range of high quality Beers, this person will need to have a real passion for the beer category as well as a strong network in both the On Trade Retail and On Trade Wholesale Sectors.
- As Sales Manager you will be responsible for the development of the brands Craft and Global beer portfolio across On and Off Trade Wholesaler, Distributor/partner and On Trade Retail
- Increase ease of consumer brand accessibility, drive market share and develop presence in the beer category across the UK
- Build relationships at the same time as delivering the highest level of customer service.
- Building, developing and maintaining a team of Field Sales Executives
- Build promotional plans with customers to ensure strong and effective promotional participation
- Responsible for a Trade Investment budget and meeting ROI targets
- Create and a deliver an on-going new business contact strategy plan and pipeline across National and Regional wholesale for all key contacts
- The Sales Manager will require an unquestionable PASSION for great beer and a solid knowledge of the beer market and categories (Especially Craft)
- A proven track record of winning new business, launching brands, driving distribution and opening new routes to market
- Strong selling and communication Skills
- Understanding of the broad theories of category management
- Experience within Drinks is ideal but candidates with a love of Craft and experience within a relevant FMCG category will also be considered.