Management Teams (singles or couples) - Hampshire & Home Counties
Pub Managers / Management Couples
Hampshire and the Home Counties
The Healy Group is a family run independent pub company with over 30 years’ experience in the pub industry. Our portfolio of outlets varies from being community, food, sport, and family led outlets, covering the following locations; Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, E. Sussex, Hampshire, Hertfordshire, London, Oxfordshire, Surrey & Wiltshire.
We believe in bringing people together and providing a good local pub in the heart of each community. We aim to offer good quality food & drink at reasonable prices and to a high standard of customer service.
Each pub is individual and that is exactly how we like to operate, by allowing each outlet to have its own identity within the community.
Also due to expansion we are also looking to recruit experienced, enthusiastic and ambitious Management Teams (single managers or couples) for the London & Home Counties areas.
- Human Resources
- Staff Recruitment, induction & Ongoing Training of all staff
- All HR management including reviews & disciplinary actions
- Facilitating regular staff meetings
- Stock control
- Re-stocking of the bar/Ensuring correct stock results
- Stock ordering
- Front and Back of House operations
- Maintaining high standards of customer service
- Ensuring high quality standards are monitored & maintained throughout the pub including: cleanliness, staff appearance, bar/food/table services
- Following correct bar/cellar procedures
- Ensuring general up-keep of building, car park and garden – reporting of all maintenance & repairs to Head Office
- Monitoring Profit & performance
- Weekly cash sheet balanced and complete
- Depositing cash at the bank each week
- Marketing & Advertising of all pub activities
- Running necessary promotions
- Organising & advertising pub events
- Legal obligations – Managers are expected to work within all legal frameworks & is fully supported by the Head Office under their obligations
- Implementing, Monitoring & Maintaining of all Health & Safety regulations
- Ensuring the safety and security of the premises, staff and customers
- Liaising with customers, staff, security, local community and police
- Meetings & communication with area manager to discuss operations, performance & targets
- Previous experienced required
- Must hold a Personal Licence
- Drivers licence and own transport would be advantageous
- Computer literacy (Basic)
- Ambitious, results driven, with a sense of urgency about achieving objectives and a problem-solving approach
- Customer facing presence - The first and foremost quality we are looking for is the real ‘Face’ of the pub, a manager who knows and is friends with everyone and seeks to please customers as their primary concern
- Calm under pressure
- Confidence to demand & drive high standards consistently
- Fully expensed accommodation provided (excluding Council Tax only)
Interested? Then please apply online below with your CV.
To find out more about The Healy Group and the opportunities we offer please visit our website www.thehealygrouppubs.co.uk