Bar Manager **New Opening**
Salary: Up to £28,000 per annum
Location: Parsons Green, Fulham
Name of Site: Aragon House
Experience required: Bar Manager in a relevant business
NEW OPENING – 2019! Aragon House is calling for an experienced Bar Manager, to help develop our drinks list and train our team. Reporting to the senior management team, you will have day to day responsibility of the wet side of the business. We’ll have a comprehensive drink offer, serving high quality cocktails, craft beers and an extensive and varied wine list.
Aragon House is an ambitious, multi-faceted property operating multiple bars, 2 kitchens, a restaurant area, two function rooms, 14 bedrooms, as well as a huge garden! In all there will be 450+ covers across the site! Sound like fun? Looking for a new challenge?
Opening in Spring 2019, you will be given the chance to help define our overall offer and train our team! Working with The City Pub Group at Aragon House will give you the opportunity to carry on learning and take your career to the next level.
What’s on offer for our Bar Manager:
- Opportunity to make your mark and be part of something really exciting right from the beginning.
- A chance to make your mark in a collaborative and fun environment with an experienced management team.
- Employee Profit Share Scheme – paid out £750 per employee from 2017.
- Company-wide benefits including 50% off food and 20% off drink.
- Additional benefits including Cycle to Work Scheme.
- A tangible opportunity to progress your career.
To beat the competition our next Bar Manager will:
- Have previous experience in a multi-faceted venue as a Bar Manager.
- Have impeccable drinks knowledge, there will be quite an array of products on offer and you’ll be the one driving the training!
- Be able to think on your feet and adapt to situations as they unfold – it’s going to be BUSY so you need to keep up!
- Work as part of a large team, whilst leading and developing the bar team.
- Have a good understanding of the day-to-day aspects of the bar operation, including stock-taking, Health and safety compliance and EPOS procedures.
Some or all of the following skills would be advantageous:
- Previous experience of working on a new opening from the start.
- Knowledge and working examples of current industry trends.
- A talent for spotting and resolving problems quickly and efficiently.
- Operated by the award-winning vibrant and rapidly growing City Pub Group.
- Each one of our sites, much like our teams, is individual a unique and quirky personality!
- We believe in looking after our People just as well as we look after our customers.
- Have a passion for developing people’s careers and promoting from within.
Bar Manager applications must be passionate and take great pride in what they put on the bar and help us grow our good reputation further.
We look forward to hearing from you.