About Hungry Horse
About Hungry Horse
The Hungry Horse brand was established in 1995 and now with 160 sites nationally it’s growing at a rapid pace. We are currently serving half a million customers a month with great value food and drink. We are famous for our "Big Plate" meals as well as our weekly "Curry Nights" and "Grill Nights".
A national brand with sites from Newcastle Upon Tyne to Portsmouth in the south (and virtually everywhere in between), we can and do satisfy the heartiest career appetites.
As a manager, you will lead a site generating healthy 5 figure sales, typically with a team of 30+ people. But that’s only part of it because the other side of the challenge is giving your customers exactly what they want while driving sales growth.
You'll enjoy the competitive advantage offered by our brand, whilst at the same time you will make use of your own flair and ideas, especially when planning local activity for your community.
Every Hungry Horse pub is a friendly local that goes out to impress everyone with its quality family food offer, sense of fun and affordable prices.
What you need to know
- Average weekly sales 23K.
- 50/50, 60/40 and 70/30 food to liquor split.
- Twice-yearly branded Hungry Horse menu – high volume, good value food.
- Demanding, fast-paced, family-friendly environment with a focus on value and service.
- What we look for in our managers
- A personality as big as the brand.
- A leader who can build, develop, motivate and manage a team of 30+
- A business manager who can control a profitable business whilst giving your customers the best experiences and exceeding their expectations every time..
- An autonomous, innovative and creative manager who believes in having fun at work and being at the heart of the community.
6 jobs with Hungry Horse
Assistant Manager, Wheelhouse (NG8 2BH) Salary: £21,000.00 - 21,000.00
Assistant Manager - Kingston upon Thames, Hungry Horse, Cornerstone (KT1 1QJ)Salary: £24,000.00 - 25,000.001 The Rotunda Centre, Clarence Street, K...
Assistant Manager - Kings Lynn, Hungry Horse, Gatehouse (PE30 5DG)Salary: £23,500.00 - 23,500.00
Assistant Manager - Evesham, Hungry Horse, Strawberry Field (WR11 2UT)Salary: £23,750.00 - 23,750.00Charity Crescent, Evesham, WORCESTERSHIRE WR11 ...
Assistant Manager - Aylesbury, Hungry Horse, Cotton Wheel (HP19 9BF)Salary: £20,000.00 - 20,000.00Jackson Road, Aylesbury, BUCKINGHAMSHIRE HP19 9BF...
General Manager, Railway (CH47 6AA)Salary: £30,000.00 - 40,000.00