Kudos Catering (UK) Limited
Kudos Catering (UK) Limited are one of London’s most creative caterers and event services for events, weddings, contract catering at venues and daily office deliveries. The company has been around for over 40 years and is also part of a larger Partnership, one of the leading event and catering companies in the industry.
Our prestigious venue in the heart of the City is looking for an experienced General Manager to ensure the smooth running of all events that contain been 50 and 800 guests. The ideal candidate will oversee the day to day running of Gibson Hall including the management of facilities, the tenants and its core business as a first class hall for hiring and catering supervision.
The successful applicant will be responsible for (but not limited to):
- Managing the recruitment, interviewing, inducting, training and appraisals of staff
- Agreeing and setting aims and objectives in line with business objectives
- Ensuring a high level of customer service is delivered at all times
- Liaising with clients and their staff to ensure a good relationship is maintained and developed
- Communicating effectively via all types of communication
- Being aware of all functions and events taking place
- Communicating, training and documenting health and safety policy to staff
- Checking the security and accuracy of all cash floats and banking
- Ensuring that the control, ordering and security of all beverage stocks are in place
- Providing timely reports for all operations
- Raising purchase orders when appropriate
- Compiling job descriptions for new roles created
- Managing staff rotas, ensuring the operation is always appropriately staffed.
The successful candidate will have/be:
- A passion for working in the catering industry
- Minimum of two years’ experience in a similar role
- Basic and Intermediate Food Hygiene certificates
- Excellent organisation and leadership skills
- Confident communication skills
- Experience of a financial background
- Ability to work to deadlines and targets
- Computer literate.
Are you looking for a challenging role in an award-winning catering industry? If this sounds like you, apply today!
We offer a competitive salary and career progression within an award winning catering company
Closing date for applications: 23 June 2017.
We regret that we are unable to respond to all applications, therefore only shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 7 days of the closing date.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer.