Assistant Bar Manager
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a full-time Assistant Restaurant & Bar Manager at our Award Winning Canalside Pub in Warwick. We are looking for an individual with proven experience in a high volume environment to run our 100 cover restaurant, bar and lounge areas. You will coordinate the operations of the bar and lounges, train and motivate team members, maintain high standards of quality control, hygiene and health and safety, check stock levels and order supplies. This is a very hands-on role leading the team from the front and reporting to the Bar Manager.
Previous experience of working in a similar role would be preferred but we will consider applications from candidates with a strong food & beverage background in the pub industry.
The ideal candidate would be:
• Passionate about hospitality and customer service
• Dedicated to the role and the company
• Passionate about working with people
• Able to demonstrate an enthusiastic attitude
• A strong team leader
• Consistent in the delivery of the role
• Good at problem-solving
• Able to remain calm and patient with customers and colleagues, alike
• Able to demonstrate strong interpersonal skills
• A good timekeeper
• Able to lead by example
In addition to offering a competitive salary, you will receive a fantastic employee benefits package:
• 50% off all food & drink
• 28 days’ paid leave per holiday year
• Fully funded training opportunities
• Staff accommodation available if required
If you think you have what it takes to make this role your own, send me your CV and I will be in touch.
Apply for Assistant Bar Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly