Self Employed Pub Manager
Job Title: Self Employed Pub Manager
Reporting To: Area Manager/Head Office
Location: London & Home Counties
The Healy Group is a family run independent pub company with over 30 years’ experience in the pub industry. Our portfolio of outlets varies from being community, food, sport, and family led outlets, covering the following locations; Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, E. Sussex, Hampshire, Hertfordshire, London, Oxfordshire, Surrey & Wiltshire.
We believe in bringing people together and providing a good local pub in the heart of each community. We aim to offer good quality food & drink at reasonable prices and to a high standard of customer service.
We regard our managers as the most important element in making any pub a success and we are looking to recruit experienced managers who are ambitious and want the challenge of running their own pub. Due to expansion we are looking to recruit experienced, enthusiastic and ambitious Management Teams (single managers or couples) for the London & Home Counties areas.
Our managers are responsible for the commercial success of their pub. You will be overseeing the running of all aspects of the business including:
Front and Back of House operations
Marketing & Advertising of all pub activities
- Previous experienced required
- Must hold a Personal Licence
- Drivers licence and own transport would be advantageous
- Computer literacy (Basic)
- Results driven, with a sense of urgency about achieving objectives and a problem-solving approach
- Customer facing presence - The first and foremost quality we are looking for is the real ‘Face’ of the pub, a manager who knows and is friends with everyone and seeks to please customers as their primary concern
- Calm under pressure
- Confidence to demand & drive high standards consistently
- Fully expensed accommodation provided (excluding Council Tax only)
- Online CPL training
Apply for Self Employed Pub Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly