Pub Management Couple - The Royal Oak, Much Marcle
Pub Management Couple – The Royal Oak
- £40,000 joint salary (Neg)
- Performance related bonus
- Live-in accommodation – 4 bedrooms and very well appointed
An exciting opportunity has become available at The Royal Oak – a traditional country inn with 2 well appointed letting rooms set in 3.5 acres of beautiful Herefordshire countryside, and boasting a large function room, skittle alley, and car park.
It is a free hold business and independently owned by a small pub company. We are looking for a passionate and successful Chef Management Couple who understand the pub business, the importance of a strong quality food and service focus, how to engage and involve customers, and be keen to try new ideas.
You will ideally have previously worked together in a busy food led business as Head Chef and Manager and be looking for a new opportunity to develop your skills and make a name for yourself. It is well known for its steaks and they are keen to further develop the food offer.
They value experience alongside drive, passion, ambition, determination, and enthusiasm so if you are just starting out in your career as a management couple we also want to hear from you.
For this Pub Management Couples position we are looking for:
- Experience working together as a Management Couple in busy food led pubs with one of you being the head chef.
- Strong people management skills – coaching, training, and developing teams.
- A real mein host approach – being the face of the business and on the floor at key trading times.
- Creativity and initiative – looking at ideas to further drive sales and footfall.
- Passion for working with locally sourced produce and designing menus.
- A complete understanding and knowledge of all financials – controlling P & L accounts, costs, budgets, labour, and GPs’
- Great service skills with finely tuned attention to detail.
- Outgoing and positive personalities.
- The ability to identify and maximise sales opportunities.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Drive, determination, and conviction.
- Real passion for the trade and a strong desire to succeed.
If you would like to apply for this opportunity simply send a copy of your CV to me via the link below.
Please note: You must be resident in the UK and eligible to work. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of responses to our advertisements we are only able to respond to successful applicants. If you have not had a response from us within 2 working days please assume that your application has not been successful.
Penny Cook Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer, a recruitment agency dedicated to recruitment in the Hospitality Industry.