London Account Manager - Spirits & Beer
London Account Manager – Spirits
£25,000 + Bonus
My client is a UK based sales and distribution agency, who represent some of the finest luxury drinks brands.
They have built a great reputation, based on hard work, reputation and trust.
They are looking for a London Account Manager, who is entrepreneurial and commercially astute and able to build and maintain strong and sustainable relationships with customers, in order to develop growth of their Drinks portfolio.
You will have experience of the premium/ prestige drinks trade and will be responsible for growing volume, distribution and profit within a portfolio of independent and small group accounts within the on trade in Central London.
- To grow sales, distribution & visibility within an account base of independent on trade & small group accounts within Central London
- Drive new London on trade business including premium cocktail bars, prestige hotels and restaurants
- Deliver brand education to the trade
- Work closely with wholesalers to identify new business and grow existing business
- Develop strong and loyal relationships with key purchasing managers across the On and Off Trade
- Work with marketing to develop and execute marketing activities within accounts
- Over achieve set KPI’s for territory based on new distribution, strategic partnerships, visibility, brand education
- To ensure consistent and first class standards of operation are adhered to always
- Degree Educated preferred
- IT literate – Microsoft / Apple / CRM systems
- WSET – Level 2 or above preferred
- Knowledge of the U.K. drinks industry
- 1-2 years proven sales experience in a field based role and ambition to consistently deliver results
- A passion for the London Bar & Restaurant scene
- Confidence to walk in to all styles of accounts from Pubs to Michelin star restaurants
- An unrivalled passion for selling premium products
- Energetic, tenacious and resilient with great listening skills and the flexibility to respond creatively to customer needs.
- You’ll thrive on the ability to take decisions and make things happen.
- Able to work with autonomy, accountability and purpose to drive real change and deliver exceptional results.
- Confident, persuasive, with a ‘can do’ attitude
Click apply to send us your CV today!
Apply for London Account Manager - Spirits & Beer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly