Regional Account Manager
Regional Account Manager - Herefordshire / Worcestershire / Gloucestershire / Oxfordshire
Due to continued expansion Purity Brewing Company are recruiting for two experienced field based Regional Account Managers. This is an exciting opportunity for a commercial and customer service focused individual to join one of the fastest growing and celebrated brewers in the U.K.
The successful candidate will work with a superb portfolio of Purity beers along with an exclusive range of third party brands and be targeted on securing quality new business and grow existing.
To succeed in this role you will need to have a hunger for selling, be a high achiever who is results driven with the ability to operate in a challenging and fast paced environment.
The candidates must live on patch and the two geographies we are recruiting for are:
- RAM for London
- RAM for Herefordshire / Worcestershire / Gloucestershire / Oxfordshire
We are looking for someone with:
- A passion for sales with a minimum of two years drinks industry experience and a thorough understanding of the On Trade.
- Proven track record in sales of driving growth with existing and new customers.
- Customer focused with ability to build strong relationships.
- Excellent standards and a positive work ethic.
- Educated to Degree level.
The successful candidate will be:
- Passion and love of cask and proper beer. Understand the importance of brand building
- Hard working and self-motivated, with evening work and weekends part of the role
- Hospitality driven that puts our customers 1st
- Able to work on own initiative, but also perform as an effective team member
- Confident, reliable and responsible
- Must live inside the highlighted geographies.
- Competitive Salary
- Company Car (not included in London role)
- Attractive Bonus
- Mobile & Laptop
- Product Allowance
- To apply please send your CV and a covering letter by clicking the apply button
- Closing date for applications is Friday 28th July.
- Successful applicants will be invited to an initial phone interview with shortlisted candidates progressing to a further interview, presentation and psychometric profiling.