HOST & RESERVATIONS - HIGH-END RESTAURANT BAKER STREET
HOST & RESERVATIONS – HIGH-END RESTAURANT – BAKER STREET
Salary: Up to £24,000 + Tips
Contract: Full time / Permanent
Opening: 12pm - 12am
Pattern: Shift rotation
Lovely restaurant serving Fresh Seasonal Food with an excellent selection of wines in a stylish and sophisticated design. A busy venue offering lunch and dinner and private event facilities.
The host or hostess will:
- Greets guests, escorts them to their table, pull seat out for the ladies and present menus.
- Take inquiries and bookings for the restaurant, using OpenTable
- Check voicemail and email reservations to ensure all reservations are noted on OpenTable.
- Prepare and print menus or event orders as required
- Build positive relationships with customers
- Make sure entry doors are clean at all time.
- Work closely with the Sales and Event Manager and the Restaurant Manager
- Keep an eye out on the dining room, entryways and other guests accessible area to ensure cleanliness throughout operations.
- Say goodbye to all of the guests, ensure to ensure a great last impression
- Be a team player
The Perfect Candidate
- Excellent English
- OpenTable experience (at least 1 year)
- Really outgoing and a love of the finer things in life!
- Excellent computer knowledge – able to use online booking systems, word and excel
- Minimum 1-year experience in similar environment – high end, high volume restaurant/members club
- Proven track record of administration skills
Apply for HOST & RESERVATIONS - HIGH-END RESTAURANT BAKER STREET
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly