Assistant Manager -London Fine dining restaurant, £35/40k
Assistant Manager –London Fine dining restaurant
We are looking for an exceptional Manager with quality, high volume experience!
£34,000 - £40,000 5 days a week, 7 shifts
My high profile client is looking for an Assistant Manager to look after their spectacular venue in the heart of London.
The team work hard together, and play hard too. Every team member goes the extra mile to provide world class service.
We are looking for a real superstar with a quality, food led and high volume background
To assist the RM in effectively managing the property and team to ensure the success of the business by ensuring the highest level of standards and services given. To operate in accordance with company policy and objectives whilst maximizing profitability in line with budget and effective development of the business.
- Oversee and help run the brasserie – working alongside a team of Assistant Managers
- Drive the achievement of financial targets and budget processes
- Generate and improve service and products to achieve a competitive edge
- Deal with the day to day aspects of the business
- Briefing the team for service
- Ensure that the F&B stocks are fully controlled in line with budget in all outlets
- Carry out internal and statutory audits in line with the company health and safety policy
Qualifications / Experience
- Management experience in similar senior roles for a minimum of 3 years
- Experience in a minimum of 2 of 3 operational outlets – restaurant/bars/events
- Experience of stock taking and control
- Good commercial knowledge of products and services
- Numerate and literate to a very high standard of verbal and written English
- Event venue experience an advantage
- Experience in working in a high volume, high quality, high turnover business
- Liquor licence holder or experience of maintaining the conditions of the license