Kitchen Manager– Water Tower
Kitchen Manager - Water Tower, Reading
Mr Greene and Mr King never settled for second best and neither should you! Come and join Flaming Grill a dynamic company within a brand, who will drive the development and investment in the future of Green King the largest pub company in the kingdom.
Eager to seize the day and make flaming great memories;
Is it your aspiration to lead and inspire a great team, to delight and excite your customers with our famous flame-grilled steaks and sizzling skillets, ready to be enjoyed with a refreshing pint and a cracking game of football. Your team and customers will be at the heart of everything you do!
Ignite your career and be in control of your own destiny, with the Greene King family there to support you every step of the way.
“Ready to fire it up?” “Yes!” Then join our team; we assure you this will be time well spent.
Want to know more ?
The Water Tower is a family friendly pub located just of the M4 in Reading with direct links into Reading and London.
The pub itself has just had extensive investment to the externall building to come in line with the new Flaming Grill branding, and not long had a sparkle on the interior.
Customers are mixed with families and young people at the weekends.
The pub is segmented with a bar and sports zone and a 80 cover dining area.
The main foucus of the business is to grow the sales keep standards very high and put the business back into growth.
The right candidate will be a strong individual with the ability to lead a team and to support the GM to control costs and drive the business forward.
Split 40/60 Wet Led
It's all about you ...
- From previous management or supervisorial experience in hospitality or leisure you will have acquired outstanding business acumen.
- Thrive on taking responsibility for the growth of the business being able to drive and deliver great results alongside your Management Team.
- Career progression and training excites and motivates you to be the best Kitchen Manager with ambition to be a General Manger within the next 2 years.
- Satisfaction comes from inspiring, motivating and listening to the team to support them to grow, develop and achieve their goals
- Confident, fun, energetic and friendly you will have a natural flare to drive meaningful relationships between the back of house and front of house teams.
- Passion to deliver high quality food to time, leaving the guest with everlasting memories and an experience they looking forward to returning to.
Because it’s so important to your success, we’ll make sure that your induction is time well spent. As you divide your time between our residential inductions and your training house of excellence, we’ll ensure that you have all of the knowledge and skills needed to be able to bring your own winning ways to your new business
We value you
- Competitive Salary & Bonus Scheme
- Pension Scheme
- Life Insurance
- 33% Greene King Discount Card (for all managed pubs including Local Pubs and brands such as Hungry Horse, Eating Inn, Old English Inns and Loch Fyne)
- Excellent Training and Career Progression opportunities across a range of impressive brands and businesses