Kitchen Manager - Magic Roundabout, Hungry Horse
Kitchen Manager - Hungry Horse
Do you want to be part of the biggest pub restaurant brand in the country? Hungry Horse has been in existence now for more than 20 years. Being the biggest is good news, but being the BEST is a more important part of our plan.
To be the best we need to deliver a great experience to every guest, every time that they visit one of our pubs or restaurants, so if you are hungry for a new challenge it is time to saddle up and join the team!!
About the Pub
The Magic Roundabout has been a business building well back up over the past 18 months. It has a large indoor play area, family dining area and bar along with a very large outside drinking and dining area. We are looking for a highly motivated individual who is able to help lead a team to deliver an excellent guest experience. The business is busy throughout the week with food sales and in the evenings with wet sales.
It’s all about you
- Satisfaction comes from inspiring, motivating and listening to the team to support them to grow, develop and achieve their goals
- Fun and energetic you will have a natural flare to drive meaningful relationships between the back of house and front of house teams.
- Passion to deliver high quality food to time, leaving the guest with everlasting memories and an experience they looking forward to returning to.
- From previous management or supervisorial experience in hospitality or leisure you will have acquired outstanding business acumen.
- Thrive on taking responsibility for the growth of the business being able to drive and deliver great results alongside your Management Team.
- Career progression and training excites and motivates you to be the best Kitchen Manager with ambition to be a General Manger within the next 2 years.
Because it’s so important to your success, we’ll make sure that your induction is time well spent. As you divide your time between our residential inductions and your training house of excellence, we’ll ensure that you have all of the knowledge and skills needed to be able to bring your own winning ways to your new business
We value you
- Competitive Salary & Bonus Scheme
- Pension Scheme
- Life Insurance
- 33% Greene King Discount Card (for all managed pubs including Local Pubs and brands such as Hungry Horse, Eating Inn, Old English Inns and Loch Fyne)
- Excellent Training and Career Progression opportunities across a range of impressive brands and businesses