The Flitch of Bacon
The Flitch of Bacon opened its doors in December 2015 after Owner, Daniel Clifford, lovingly restored it. Fast becoming a destination of choice in the area, we are now looking for a strong and personable Restaurant Manager to lead an established team in taking this beautiful restaurant/pub and B&B to the next level.
This is a ‘hands on’ role and the ideal candidate should have a strong service ethic with impeccable standards. The individual should be from a multi AA rosette background and worked within a similar quality establishment.
You will be part of a small, but growing team and really want to ‘make a difference’.
Duties required, but not limited to:
- Drives sales and maximise profits
- Recruit, lead and develop the team
- Have full financial accountability
- Deliver exceptional customer service
- Be inspirational, be confident and be charming!
The Ideal Candidate will have/be:
- Confident in communication
- Have 2 years + experience in a similar role Essential
- Positive approach to work, staff and hours Essential
- Flexible in working Essential
Closing date for applications: 29/9/17
Apply for Restaurant Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly