Magazine Ad Sales & Commercial Partnerships Manager - Craft Beer
Magazine Ad Sales & Commercial Partnerships Manager
£20,000 + Bonus
My client is the UK’s largest and fastest growing independent craft beer retailer, working with some of the world’s best microbreweries. They deliver craft beers alongside their award-winning magazine, which is sent out monthly to their members, as well as being available in bottle shops and WH Smith. It is the UK’s no 1 craft beer magazine
- Previous experience with a start-up desirable and the willingness to roll up your sleeves and get stuck in
- Great at building relationships quickly with breweries and bar owners, through to brand managers of large spirits companies.
- Highly organised, disciplined with fantastic time management skills
- Experienced at working under pressure
- Previous sales experience and a knowledge of the craft beer industry
- Go-getter and full of energy
- Sell advertising space in the UK’s leading craft beer magazine and set up partnerships with leading brands.
- Work alongside the Editor and Designer to ensure that the magazine grows its revenue from an already successful base.
- Onboard new advertisers and commercial partners
- work out creative ways to attract new brands
- Sell a range of advertising opportunities – from pure display through to recipe features, advertorials, inserts and video content.
- Participate in trade shows, beer festivals and other events.
- Build strong relationships with PR companies
- Influence the overall commercial partnerships
This really is a chance to be a part of an exciting business. So, if you wish to find out more about this role then pop me across your CV and if you are suitable for the role – I will be in touch!