Key Account Manager - Spirits
Key Account Manager – Spirits
£35,000 - £38,000 + Bonus
My client is a UK based sales and distribution agency, who represent some of the finest luxury drinks brands.
They have built a great reputation, based on hard work, reputation and trust.
They are looking for a London Sales Manager, who is entrepreneurial and commercially astute who can build and maintain strong and sustainable relationships with customers, to develop growth of the portfolio. You will have extensive experience of sales and team management.
You will be responsible for growing volume, distribution and profit within a portfolio of Key Accounts, National Accounts and Wholesalers within the on trade in London and also training, motivating and getting the best results out of a sales team of three London Account Managers.
- Using excellent communication and relationship building skills, you will increase sales across both new and existing business
- Drive new national on trade business including premium national accounts and multiple pub operators
- Manage and develop a team of three regional development managers
- Manage and grow an extensive account base
- Develop strong and loyal relationships with key purchasing managers across the On and Off Trade
- Work alongside marketing to develop and execute marketing activities with the sales force
- Degree Educated preferred
- Minimum 3 years’ drinks trade experience.
- Extensive knowledge of On and Off trade market
- Amazing track record and extensive contact book
- IT literate – Microsoft / Apple / CRM systems
- WSET – Level 2 or above preferred
- Strong sales and management skills with an emphasis on developing superb and sustainable customer relationships.
- Credible background within the drinks sector and experience of working with wholesalers and retailers.
- Outstanding commercial acumen.
- Comfortable using your strong numeric and strategic skill set to understand customers and identify key value areas.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Superb leadership skills and strong relevant experience of people management.
- You’ll thrive on the ability to take decisions and make things happen.
- Able to work with autonomy, accountability and purpose to drive real change and deliver exceptional results.
- Confident, persuasive, with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Positive, resilient, self-starter
- Organized and adaptable