Deputy and Assistant Manager, Chelmsford, Great operation
Deputy and Assistant Manager –Chelmsford – Great operation!
Salary package: £23,000 to £30,000 + bonus and benefits
- A growing independent company with multiple sites across the UK
- Not your average operator so customer service is priority number one!
- Excellent career progression and development for the right candidate
- This venue is a family orientated centre with superb facilities
- As Deputy or Assistant Manager you will be responsible for the efficient day-to-day control of all activities with the General Manager
- Dealing with the recruitment, right across to the profit and loss accountability for the venue
- Ensure marketing initiatives are running always bearing in mind the bottom line profit
- Other tasks include liaising with local press and websites to promote events
- Your primary focus will remain on customer service. This is the most important part of your role; your customers must be getting the best experience! This is not just another entertainment complex…this is a unique place where customer come also for the exceptional service you get there.
- Keen, enthusiastic with a passion for breaking the boundaries
- Ideally with a background in high street branded funky restaurants operations due to the nature of the service provided
- Taking pride in what you do
- Commercially aware
Salary Package: £23,000 to £30,000
Interested in this challenge - send your CV to Arnaud Click “Apply” and submit your details
COREcruitment are specialists in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our NEW website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.