- Sales & Marketing
Craft Beer Magazine
£20,000 - £25,000 + Bonus
My client is the UK’s largest and fastest growing independent craft beer retailer, working with some of the world’s best microbreweries. They deliver craft beers alongside their award-winning magazine, which is sent out monthly to their members, as well as being available in bottle shops and WH Smith. It is the UK’s no 1 craft beer magazine.
They are looking for a Telesales Manager to sell advertising space & sponsorship packages to the drinks industry for the magazine.
It is essential you have a love and knowledge of craft beer, you will not be considered without.
- Previous experience with a start-up desirable and the willingness to roll up your sleeves and get stuck in
- Great at building relationships quickly with breweries and bar owners, through to brand managers of large spirits companies.
- Highly organised, disciplined with fantastic time management skills
- Experienced at working under pressure
- Previous telesales experience and a knowledge of the craft beer industry
- Go-getter and full of energy
- Happy to be on the phone all day cold calling
- Sell advertising space in the UK’s leading craft beer magazine and set up partnerships with leading brands by cold calling and telesales
- Work alongside the Editor and Designer to ensure that the magazine grows its revenue from an already successful base.
- Onboard new advertisers and commercial partners
- work out creative ways to attract new brands
- Sell a range of advertising opportunities – from pure display through to recipe features, advertorials, inserts and video content for the magazine
- Participate in trade shows, beer festivals and other events.
- Build strong relationships with PR companies
This really is a chance to be a part of an exciting business. So, if you wish to find out more about this role then pop me across your CV and if you are suitable for the role – I will be in touch!
email@example.com Or call me on 02077902666
If this is the role for you, please get in touch, alternatively, if this isn't the role for you and you know someone amazing who would be perfect, we have a great referral scheme where you could earn up to £500 if a candidate gets placed. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your contacts
Follow COREcruitment on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Pinterest. We give away fantastic prizes... every month