Area Operations Manager for Leading Hospitality Group - up to £50k + bonus
Area Operations Manager for leading Hospitality Group – up to £50000
Portfolio of properties in Zone 1 and 2
Senior Management role
Previous experience in Rooms Management: Front of House / Housekeeping
Must have multi-site experience
An excellent opportunity has arisen with this Top Hospitality Group for an experienced Area Manager / Regional Manager / Cluster Manager / Area Operations Manager to lead the on-site managers and support the performance and development of the business.
You will be responsible for leading the portfolio of properties in all aspect of Operation, Commercial Strategy, Customer relation and Satisfaction and Financial results.
What are we looking for?
- Hands-on coach and leader to his/her team
- Minimum 3 years previous experience in a multi-site senior manager role within Room related Operation
- Previous experience in Hotel, Apart-hotel, Serviced Apartment, Residential Property or Student Accommodation Management will be considered.
- Overall responsibility for the portfolio including operating standards, commercial activity, human resources, revenue and financials, strategic development.
- Commercial budgeting and cost management
- People management, mentoring and coaching in a strategic as well as a practical capacity
- Ability to analyse data/trends and accurately report information is essential
- Ability to operate accounting and property software systems
- Strategic thinker, able to assess complex situations provide advice and coaching
- A leader that will support the implementation of major initiative
- Energetic, passionate and driven with a desire to achieve outstanding results in a team environment and ensure the highest standard of outcomes.
- Superior organisational skills
- Demonstrating high ethical standards, integrity and commitment to all business and commercial dealings.
- Creative and innovative approach to problem solving.