Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager – London – £40k plus 20% bonus + company car
- A young growing concept in the UK and across Europe, remains on a journey of offering a unique food product that customers everywhere can share. They continue to achieve this by having talented, committed people who day in and day out ensure the highest possible standards.
- They now have over 35 sites in the UK, over 2500 employees across 10 countries with plans to add another 20+ sites.
- To achieve this, they're needing a very passionate and positive Business Development Manager who wants to spread some of their magic.
- The Business Development Manager has responsibility for driving retail sales performance through partnership with the local operational teams and marketing team across a number of key channels including: local store marketing, in-store communications, customer experience.
- This individual will work in a stand-alone capacity and will have full end to end process ownership from developing leads to managing contract/order negotiations.
- Full financial accountability experience with understanding P&Ls, budgets, forecasts…
- Proven Business Development Experience gained ideally within the corporate or entertainment industry (events / sponsorship)
- Franchise management experience would be ideal
- Strong networking and relationship building skills (ideally with excellent contacts gained within the relevant sector)
- Experienced in writing and delivering sales strategies & business plans
- Effective negotiator / strong communicator
- Sole P&L responsibility for sales in excess of £500k
- Proactive and results focused, able to hit the ground running
- Able to navigate organisations successfully and quickly; works through challenges and complexity in the right way
- Excellent time management and project management skills
- Experience in running events; contract catering or food service industry would be a distinct advantage
- Excellent references from business and clients
Salary: – £40,000 + 20% bonus and company car
Interested in this challenge - send your CV to email@example.com
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
COREcruitment operate one of the best referral schemes in the industry - know anyone looking for a new challenge? Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your contacts CV - you could earn up to £500!
Apply for Business Development Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly