General Manager - Loch Fyne, Hertford
At Loch Fyne we’ve become famous for our sustainably sourced, delicious seafood – much of which still comes direct from the loch and is delivered fresh. Our attention to detail sets us apart from the rest - in all we do, from preparing our food to choosing our people, we are passionate about doing everything to the best possible standard. That passion is demonstrated by our team, who love their restaurant like it’s their own.Loch Fyne Hertford
- Average take £15,000
- Split 70/30 in favour of food
- Housed in a beautiful old arts & crafts building on Fore Street.
- Great opportunity for a first time appointment
- Optimum satisfaction comes from leading, enabling and nurturing the team to support them to grow, develop and achieve their goals
- Being charismatic you have a natural flare to build meaningful relationships with stake holders, fellow colleagues and your local community.
- A dynamic and evolving customer orientated environment that inspires and encourages social interaction is where you work best
- Passion to deliver exceptional service and great food in a place where people can connect and share good times.
- From previous management experience in retail, hospitality or leisure you will have acquired outstanding commercial awareness and business acumen.
- Thrive on taking accountability for the growth of the business being able to drive and deliver great results in line with the business strategy
- Career progression and training excites and motivates you to be the best leader you can be
Because it’s so important to your success, we’ll make sure that your induction is time well spent. As you divide your time between our residential inductions and your training house of excellence, we’ll ensure that you have all of the knowledge and skills needed to be able to bring your own winning ways to your new businessCompetitive Salary & Bonus Scheme
- Pension Scheme
- Private Medical Cover
- Share-Save Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- 33% Greene King Discount Card (for all managed pubs including Local Pubs and brands such as Hungry Horse, Eating Inn, Old English Inns and Loch Fyne)
- High-Street Retail Vouchers and Shopping Discounts – saving you money
- Excellent Training and Career Progression opportunities across a range of impressive brands and businesses