General Manager- Wheatsheaf, Great Wyrley, Walsall
- Pub General Manager
Mr Greene and Mr King never settled for second best and neither should you! Come and join Flaming Grill a dynamic company within a brand, who will drive the development and investment in the future of Green King the biggest pub company in the kingdom.
Making the ordinary extraordinary, being the champion of your community it is your aspiration to lead and inspire a great team to delight and excite your customers with the best hospitality in the market, putting them at the heart of everything you do!
Ready to fire it up? Want to be in control of your own destiny? Join us on our mission; we assure you this will be time well spent.
Leading from the front you will be the face of your business, but you will not be alone as you will be ably supported by the brand and with all the strength of the Greene King family behind you.Want to know more ?
The Wheatsheaf is a Flaming Grill business that sits in the village of Great Wyrley which is on the outskirts of both Cannock and Walsall. It benefits from a main road location whilst being surrounded by chimney pots. The customer base therefore draws from the local community and destination diners alike. It benefits from Sky and BT sports which a real win with the locals. It boasts a large car park to the rear and enjoys a front beer terrace and rear patio. It is a single room operation with c120 covers currently. The business is scheduled to benefit from a full investment very soon to encompass the new Flame Grill locals concept.
AWT £13k - £14k per week
Split 40/60 Wet led
Live in - Has three bedroomed accommodation with one large main bedroom - lounge, kitchen and bathroom. It will be benefitting from the intended upcoming investment.
It's all about you
- Optimum satisfaction comes from leading, enabling and nurturing the team to support them to grow, develop and achieve their goals
- Being charismatic you have a natural flare to build meaningful relationships with stake holders, fellow colleagues and your local community.
- A dynamic and evolving customer orientated environment that inspires and encourages social interaction is where you work best
- Passion to deliver exceptional service and great food in a place where people can connect and share good times.
- From previous management experience in retail, hospitality or leisure you will have acquired outstanding commercial awareness and business acumen.
- Thrive on taking accountability for the growth of the business being able to drive and deliver great results in line with the business strategy
- Career progression and training excites and motivates you to be the best leader you can be
Because it’s so important to your success, we’ll make sure that your induction is time well spent. As you divide your time between our residential inductions and your training house of excellence, we’ll ensure that you have all of the knowledge and skills needed to be able to bring your own winning ways to your new businessCompetitive Salary & Bonus Scheme
- Pension Scheme
- Private Medical Cover
- Share-Save Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- 33% Greene King Discount Card (for all managed pubs including Local Pubs and brands such as Hungry Horse, Eating Inn, Old English Inns and Loch Fyne)
- High-Street Retail Vouchers and Shopping Discounts – saving you money
- Excellent Training and Career Progression opportunities across a range of impressive brands and businesses