Events Manager (Maternity Cover)
London EC2N 3BA
£26,000 per Annum
To assist the General Manager with all aspects of Events delivery at this prestigious grade 1 listed building in the City of London. To assist management team by ensuring an excellent level of service is provided to customers at all times. To build upon existing customer base and develop new business. To ensure that the room set-ups are correct and all staffing levels are correct to achieve budgeted target. To highlight any improvements to the General Manager that could aid the business to grow successfully in the future.
- Minimum of 2 years in Event delivery/management/supervisory in a 4 or 5 star environment.
- Fluent in English language both verbal and written
- Excellent customer service skills and awareness
- Team management skills
- Excellent level of food and beverage knowledge including current trends
- Food Safety level 2 as minimum
- Health & Safety level 2 as minimum
- Computer literate with Microsoft Office applications
- Personal License Holder (Alcohol Licensing Act)
- Smart personal presentation
Closing date for applications: 19th October 2017
We regret that we are unable to respond to all applications, therefore only shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 7 days of the closing date.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer.