General Manager - Magic Roundabout, Andover, Hungry Horse
General Manager - Hungry Horse
Do you want to be part of the biggest pub restaurant brand in the country? Hungry Horse has been in existence now for more than 20 years. Being the biggest is good news, but being the BEST is a more important part of our plan.
To be the best we need to deliver a great experience to every guest, every time that they visit one of our pubs or restaurants, so if you are hungry for a new challenge it is time to saddle up and join the team!!
About the Magic Roundabout
The Magic Roundabout has been a business building up well over the past 18 months. It has a large indoor play area, family dining area and bar along with a very large outside drinking and dining area. We are looking for a highly motivated individual who is able to help lead a team to deliver an excellent guest experience. The business is busy throughout the week with food sales and in the evenings with wet sales. There is large scope to develop the wet sales further increasing the activities to attract more customers.
Live In accommodation comprises of a 3 Bedroomed flat with an ensuit and large balcony area which is not visable from the garden/car park area.
AWT - £17k to £21k
Split - Food 64 Wet 36
It's all about you
- Optimum satisfaction comes from leading, enabling and nurturing the team to support them to grow, develop and achieve their goals
- Being charismatic you have a natural flare to build meaningful relationships with stake holders, fellow colleagues and your local community.
- A dynamic and evolving customer orientated environment that inspires and encourages social interaction is where you work best
- Passion to deliver exceptional service and great food in a place where people can connect and share good times.
- From previous management experience in retail, hospitality or leisure you will have acquired outstanding commercial awareness and business acumen.
- Thrive on taking accountability for the growth of the business being able to drive and deliver great results in line with the business strategy
- Career progression and training excites and motivates you to be the best leader you can be
Because it’s so important to your success, we’ll make sure that your induction is time well spent. As you divide your time between our residential inductions and your training house of excellence, we’ll ensure that you have all of the knowledge and skills needed to be able to bring your own winning ways to your new business
Competitive Salary & Bonus Scheme
- Pension Scheme
- Private Medical Cover
- Share-Save Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- 33% Greene King Discount Card (for all managed pubs including Local Pubs and brands such as Hungry Horse, Eating Inn, Old English Inns and Loch Fyne)
- High-Street Retail Vouchers and Shopping Discounts – saving you money
- Excellent Training and Career Progression opportunities across a range of impressive brands and businesses