Assistant Manager Opportunity at the Beehive
A little bit about the Beehive...
The Beehive is a traditional community pub with a lively twist. Good food is served daily along with a great selection of wines and Wadworth real ales.
We pride ourselves on being a warm and friendly team that offers excellent customer experiences, as well as being a great place to work.
As an Assistant Manager in this thriving pub you will:
- Need similar experience in a previous role
- Have excellent people management skills
- Be able to communicate and motivate team members
- Essential to have a ‘Can do’ attitude
- Innovative and willing to put across ideas to create the best service for our customers
Wadworth & Co Ltd aims to reward outstanding performance and to develop the members of our team to meet their full potential. We encourage career development and through the training provided we can offer many exciting opportunities for development of key skills and experience as well as, for the right candidate, career progression.
Offering a salary of £18,000.
Please contact the Shaynah McPhee at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and a brief covering letter.
A job description is available for this role.