General Manager - North London - High end, Bar and Events venue - £60,000
General Manager – North London – High end, Bar and Events venue - £60,000
Location: London – Kentish Town Area
Salary: £60,000 package!
Position: General Manager, Managing a team of 30 people!
Love running, high volume, premium Venues?
Looking for a creative Environment to grow your career? volume challenges and nothing can surprise you?
This business offers a dynamic environment where you can express your personality while adding to the unique and vibrant team! The General Manager will have full operational control of the business, focusing on delivering a great experience for the customers, controlling costs and driving sales. The Venue regularly takes over £1000,000 net a week revenue and will need a financial astute General Manager how can continue to push the business forward.
- 3 Years minimum experience at General Management Level
- Experience in a high volume, drinks lead environment
- Passionate about unique drinks, fresh food and live music
- A personal license holder with excellent licensing knowledge
- Strong financial acumen, full P&L accountability
- A friendly and fun personality who loves to train and develop their team!
You will be supported by an excellent small yet high end group and have systems and structures in place to help you succeed, though you will have freedom to make decision that impact the business!
The right General Manger Will have a good understanding of food service as well as music venues, club environments and quality cocktail offerings. This really is a very multi-faceted environment!