Head Chef Opportunity at the Hadley Bowling Green
A little bit about the Hadley Bowling Green…
The Hadley Bowling Green is a pub with accommodation with a reputation for quality food located in Worcester that is part of Wadworth’s managed house estate. We pride ourselves on being a warm and friendly team that offers excellent customer experiences, as well as being a great place to work.
Wadworth & Co Ltd believes in developing people to be even better at what they do, so you will benefit from relevant on-the-job training and will also have the opportunity to undertake training that can lead to recognised qualifications. If you prove yourself you will also have the opportunity for career progression.
We require someone who will ensure optimum profitability through delivering high food standards while adhering to the company processes & procedures to create a positive experience for all our customers.
As a Head Chef of this exciting role, you will:
Leading and training the team to always offer excellence in a competitive area.
- Lead the kitchen in delivering an outstanding level of service
- Manage budgets and GP in keeping with the set targets
- Ensure the highest level of compliance regarding Health & Safety regulations
- Develop, drive and inspire the kitchen team
- Manager and maintain an excellent stock control and wastage records
Flexibility regarding working days and hours is a key requirement.
Offering a competitive salary of £30,000 plus a bonus scheme available.