Account Executive Role - London - £23,000
Account Executive Role – London - £23,000
Role: Account Executive
Be part of a team that pride themselves on providing exceptional customer care and attention
The company was launched in 2000 in response to the growing need for high speed, high quality internet access for organisers and exhibitors at an established London venue. Ten years on it is recognised as one of the leading providers of IT services to the events industry.
About the role:
- To support the sales process & improving the service desk experience for clients.
- Reconciling payments over the operating systems and supporting the account managers.
- Owning and managing the on-site helpdesk, successfully promoting services & resolving client queries
- Maintaining the sales ledger daily, ensuring all payments are accurately recorded, managing the reconciliation process between the company’s operating systems.
- Supporting the sales team with incoming queries and processing orders.
You will have:
- Strong customer service and/ or sales skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Data entry experience and a good knowledge of IT.
The role involves supporting the shows so requires working flexibly to fit in with the events calendar at the venue, this includes starting earlier, working later and weekend working. This varies according the needs of the events.
Interested in this great challenge? Click apply!
Apply for Account Executive Role - London - £23,000
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly