Assistant Manager- Rose Revived
Assistant Manager- Rose Revived
Contract Type: Permanent
Salary: £22,000.00 - 24,000.00
Rose Revived (OX29 7QD), Newbridge, Witney, OXFORDSHIRE OX29 7QD GBR
Old English Inns are a collection of some of England's historic pubs inns and hotels, steeped in history and loved for their warmth and hospitality. Whether taking time out in a pub or getting away to a hotel, we're sure you'll fall in love with our cosy bars, crooked walls and low beams.
Your experience with Old English Inns will be different every time: choose from over 100 pubs, inns and hotels in some of the most beautiful parts of the country across 24 counties. Discover old coaching inns, attractive town houses, thatched and timbered buildings, all individual in style, packed full of history, warm and welcoming - in market towns, countryside and seaside locations.
We've invested a great deal of time and efforts restoring many of our buildings to their former glory, while ensuring our facilities are firmly based in the 21st century. All of the charm of the past with the convenience of the present - a unique combination ensuring that every stay with us is different!
With informal table service and beautiful settings, this is perfect for a manager who has come from a branded food operation background with a similar style food service.
It's all about you
- Satisfaction comes from inspiring, motivating and listening to the team to support them to grow, develop and achieve their goals
- Fun and energetic you will have a natural flare to build meaningful relationships between the front of house and back of house teams.
- Passion to deliver exceptional service and great food in a place where people can connect and share good times.
- From previous management or supervisorial experience in retail, hospitality or leisure you will have acquired outstanding commercial awareness.
- Thrive on taking responsibility for the growth of the business being able to drive and deliver great results alongside your General Manager.
- Career progression and training excites and motivates you to be the best Assistant Manager with ambition to be a General Manger within the next 2 years.
- Because it's so important to your success, we'll make sure that your induction is time well spent. As you divide your time between our residential inductions and your training house of excellence, we will ensure that you have all of the knowledgeand skills needed to be able to bring your own winning ways to your new
About the site
The Rose Revived is situated in a rural location on the
bank of the River Thames in Oxfordshire, just 12 miles from the center of
It was refurbished 2 years ago and has 7 latest
specification Old English Inns/GK Inns bedrooms.
Whilst the F&B business is largely destinational and
seasonal, throughout the entire year the site is busy with walkers from early
morning, has a very busy lunchtime trade and a strong early evening business.
The garden, on the bank of the Thames, has the added
benefit of an external bar and kitchen.
The successful applicant will not necessarily
have experience of hotels, significant support is available, however experience
of high volume F&B business is essential.