General Manager, Richmond, Cricketers (TW9 3AH) - Chef & BrewerSalary:£30,000.00 - 35,000.00
Come and join Chef & Brewer a truly British Brand. With the most beautiful and historic pubs within Greene King, the biggest pub company in the kingdom and high quality dishes at the heart of everything we do. Are you a true leader who puts your team and customers at the heart of everything you do?Is it your aspiration to be a role model General Manager who delivers exceptional service and achieves results?Greene King is looking for you to lead from the front and be the welcoming face of your business. Responsible for the building of your new business, you will not be alone as the Greene King family are here to support you every step of the way. About the General Manager RoleCustomer
- A passion to deliver high service, leaving the customers with everlasting memories and an experience they looking forward to returning to. Team
- Optimum satisfaction comes from leading, enabling and nurturing the team to support them to grow, develop and achieve their goals. Respect
- You will set an example and standards in a respectful working environment and treat both our customers and our team as part of the Greene King FamilyResults
- From previous management or supervisorial experience in hospitality or leisure you will have acquired outstanding business acumen, and driving the team to great results. You will lead your business to great successes. About the Pub
The Cricketers is a brand new Chef & Brewer recently converting from a stand alone Greene King site - this is a real opportunity for a General Manager to build off an already established business, as well as develop and grow brand standards into the site.
The Cricketers is in the incredibly affluent area of South West London, near to main entrance of Kew Gardens. Which is a huge benefit to the benefit to the passing trade as well as local footfall.
Food/Wet Split - 50/50
We are looking for a General Manager who has a passion for delivering a great guest journey, build and develop relationships with the local community and business as well as to implementing brand standards whilst still maintaining a bespoke edge to a business.
We Value You
· Competitive Salary & Bonus Scheme· Work Life Balance· Pension Scheme· Life Insurance· 33% Greene King Discount Card (for all managed pubs including Local Pubs and brands such as Hungry Horse, Flaming Grill, Chef & Brewer and Farmhouse Inns)· Excellent Training and Career Progression opportunities across a range of impressive brands and businesses. Such as Management Development Programmes and NQVs. By putting our CUSTOMER at the heart of what we do you will be joining a great TEAM that aspires to always treat each other with RESPECT and achieves great RESULTS