Assistant Manager - Carpenter's Arms
We are looking for a talented, outgoing, confident Assistant Manager who is passionate about the all that is great at the Salisbury Arms. For us this means great beer, great food and great fun.
The Salisbury Arms – Award winning pub in Cambridge for 2015 – is exceptionally characteristic and has received rave reviews from local food critics. Central to the ethos within this Pizza, Pots & Pints pub is providing great opportunities for development to staff which includes comprehensive training and great career prospects.
The purpose of the role:
The Assistant Manager will be required to fully deputise for and support the house manager. To actively contribute to maximise the weekly, monthly and annual performance of the site by providing leadership, focusing on customer requirements, effective operational performance, a motivated workforce, succession planning and making the Salisbury Arms “a great place to work”
- Maintaining a pro active stance whilst reacting to customer demands
- Demonstrating and delivering excellent quality and service against an increasing cost control environment
- Delivering strong margins without compromise to quality
- Motivating and driving the staff team.
- Manage and develop the customer relationship
- Create and maintain a positive working environment
- Create a culture of continuous improvement
- Design and undertake projects in order to develop sales and profit growth
- Team building and development
- Create and maintain a healthy & safe environment
We are looking for:
- Proven track record in developing people and teams
- Demonstrates team and individual communication paths
- Understands the value of repeat customer
Cost accounting; budget management; Process improvement; stock management; licensing law; IT skills
- Licensing law and in possession of a personal licence
To apply for this position please send your CV with a covering letter and salary expectations to Careers@pizzapotsandpints.co.uk
Apply for Assistant Manager - Carpenter's Arms
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly