A natural leader?
Experience in hospitality?
We may have just the thing you’re looking for!
Assistant Manager Opportunity at Fleet
Welcome to our beautiful and historical riverside Inn, set in its own extensive picturesque grounds, nestled on the banks of the river Avon, approximately 2 miles north of Tewkesbury. Connected by both M5, M50 and A38 roadways we are easily accessible.
As an Assistant Manager in this thriving pub you will:
- Need similar experience in a previous role
- Have excellent people management skills
- Be able to communicate and motivate team members
- Essential to have a ‘Can do’ attitude
- Innovative and willing to put across ideas to create the best service for our customers
Wadworth & Co Ltd aims to reward outstanding performance and to develop the members of our team to meet their full potential. We encourage career development and through the training provided we can offer many exciting opportunities for development of key skills and experience as well as, for the right candidate, career progression.
Salary: £8 - £8.50 ph
Please contact Shaynah McPhee by clicking "Apply" below with your CV and a brief covering letter.
A job description is available for this role.