Railway, Saffron Walden - Tenancy Opportunity
First opened in 1865, The Railway is something of a Saffron Walden institution and a pub close to the hearts of many in the local area. Situated in a high footfall location on the edge of the town centre, the site is ideally positioned to appeal to commuters and affluent local residents alike. Following the extensive planned refurbishment, there will be a real opportunity to attract the affluent local population by introducing a premium drinks range and a distinctive, targeted food offer.
This is an ideal opportunity for retailers who have the skill set to drive a premium, community, drinks-led business. The ability to introduce a relevant food offer and create engaging reasons to visit is essential. Applicants must also have a strong understanding of marketing to drive awareness of the improvements to the property and retail offer.
• Two months rent free, with payment plan for fixtures and fittings.
• Attractive period pub within bustling, affluent town of Saffron Walden.
• Located minutes from the town centre.
• Prominent corner position within residential area.
• Major refurbishment planned to entice premium clientele.
Much more info, including a downloadable Business Brochure PDF, is available on our website:
Apply for Railway, Saffron Walden - Tenancy Opportunity
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly