Assistant Manager- Queens Head
Assistant Manager- Queens Head
Contract Type: Permanent
Salary: £20,000.00 - 22,500.00
Queens Head (SO50 7HF), Portsmouth Road, Fisher's Pond, HAMPSHIRE SO50 7HF GBR
Old English Inns are a collection of some of England's historic pubs inns and hotels, steeped in history and loved for their warmth and hospitality. Whether taking time out in a pub or getting away to a hotel, we're sure you'll fall in love with our cosy bars, crooked walls and low beams.
Your experience with Old English Inns will be different every time: choose from over 100 pubs, inns and hotels in some of the most beautiful parts of the country across 24 counties. Discover old coaching inns, attractive town houses, thatched and timbered buildings, all individual in style, packed full of history, warm and welcoming - in market towns, countryside and seaside locations.
We've invested a great deal of time and efforts restoring many of our buildings to their former glory, while ensuring our facilities are firmly based in the 21st century. All of the charm of the past with the convenience of the present - a unique combination ensuring that every stay with us is different!
With informal table service and beautiful settings, this is perfect for a manager who has come from a branded food operation background with a similar style food service.
It's all about you
- Satisfaction comes from inspiring, motivating and listening to the team to support them to grow, develop and achieve their goals
- Fun and energetic you will have a natural flare to build meaningful relationships between the front of house and back of house teams.
- Passion to deliver exceptional service and great food in a place where people can connect and share good times.
- From previous management or supervisorial experience in retail, hospitality or leisure you will have acquired outstanding commercial awareness.
- Thrive on taking responsibility for the growth of the business being able to drive and deliver great results alongside your General Manager.
- Career progression and training excites and motivates you to be the best Assistant Manager with ambition to be a General Manger within the next 2 years.
- Because it's so important to your success, we'll make sure that your induction is time well spent. As you divide your time between our residential inductions and your training house of excellence, we will ensure that you have all of the knowledgeand skills needed to be able to bring your own winning ways to your new
About the site
Varied customer base, many regular guests. mostly open plan layout gives us the ability to do multiple large bookings. Function room used during the week for charities & clubs FOC. Team established and most of them been here some time. My previous Assistant has been promoted to General Manager level
We value you
- Competitive Salary & Bonus Scheme.
- Pension Scheme.
- Life Insurance.
- 33% Greene King Discount (for all managed pubs including Local Pubs and brands such as Hungry Horse, Eating Inn, Old English Inns and Loch Fyne).
- Excellent Training and Career Progression opportunities across a range of impressive brands and businesses.
To find out more about Old English Inns, please go https://jobs.greeneking.co.uk/old-english-inns-hub
By putting our CUSTOMER at the heart of what we do you will be joining a great TEAM that aspires to always treat each other with RESPECT and achieves great RESULTS