Salary:£30,000.00 - 35,000.00
About Loch Fyne
At Loch Fyne we've become famous for our sustainably sourced, delicious seafood - much of which still comes direct from the loch and is delivered fresh. Our attention to detail sets us apart from the rest - in all we do, from preparing our food to choosing our people, we are passionate about doing everything to the best possible standard. That passion is demonstrated by our team, who love their restaurant like it's their own.
About this restaurant
The site is an old Bank with high marble pilers through the restaurant, beautiful high ceilings and windows. At the top of Milsoms high street it is perfectly situated for all types of guests and with the 9 boutique rooms above the restaurant it has all the markings to deliver great results and an enjoyable work life balance
As a General Manager you'll be required to have;
- In-depth experience within the industry
- A flexible way of working, qualities such as being adaptable and have strong leadership skills.
- Work to a structured business framework to deliver on business targets
- Manage and train your teams to excellent standards
- Ensuring our guests receive great service
It's all about you
Customer - Our customers are our guests so you will have a passion to be the ultimate host, leaving them with everlasting memories and an experience they looking forward to returning to.
Team - Optimum satisfaction comes from leading, enabling and nurturing the team to support them to grow, develop and achieve their goals. You will have a natural flare to drive meaningful relationships working together as one team and being a part of the Greene King family!
Respect - We aspire to always treat each other with respect, making work a great place to be. As part of our management team your role will be to ensure your team are treated well and success is recognised
Results - From previous management or supervisorial experience in hospitality, retail or leisure you will have acquired outstanding commercial awareness and business acumen, driving the team to achieve results. You will thrive on taking responsibility for the growth of the business and will be able to drive and deliver great results.
Because it's so important to your success, we'll make sure that your induction is time well spent. As you divide your time between our residential inductions and your training house of excellence, we'll ensure that you have all of the knowledge and skills needed to be able to bring your own winning ways to your new business
- Competitive Salary & Bonus Scheme
- Pension Scheme
- Private Medical Cover
- Share-Save Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- 33% off all Greene King managed businesses when you eat! High-Street Retail Vouchers and Shopping Discounts - saving you money
- Excellent Training and Career Progression opportunities across a range of impressive brands and businesses
- On-going bespoke training and development plans tailored to your current skills
- Within your first 6 months of service you will be invited for a trip to Loch Fyne to take a tour of the mussel and Oyster farm and smokehouse. You will also be treated to lunch and dinner at the original oyster bar on the shores of Loch Fyne.