Assistant Manager- Ely
Assistant Manager- Ely
Contract Type: Permanent
Salary: £22,000.00 - 24,000.00
Ely (GU17 9LJ), London Road, Blackwater, HAMPSHIRE GU17 9LJ GBR
With sites in both England and Scotland, Eating Inn has become synonymous with exceptional dining experiences. We offer a range of fantastic dishes suitable for all occasions - from a quick bite to eat to the most special of occasions. Our teams pride themselves on offering the warmest of welcomes and you'll receive a tailored personal service and great offers, so your visit becomes the very best it can be.
With our stylish and contemporary interiors, Eating Inn creates a relaxed atmosphere where you can sit in the bar with friends, pop in for a mid-week meal with the kids, or enjoy a full Sunday roast with the whole family.
It's all about you
- Satisfaction comes from inspiring, motivating and listening to the team to support them to grow, develop and achieve their goals
- Fun and energetic you will have a natural flare to build meaningful relationships between the front of house and back of house teams.
- Passion to deliver exceptional service and great food in a place where people can connect and share good times.
- From previous management or supervisorial experience in retail, hospitality or leisure you will have acquired outstanding commercial awareness.
- Thrive on taking responsibility for the growth of the business being able to drive and deliver great results alongside your General Manager.
- Career progression and training excites and motivates you to be the best Assistant Manager with ambition to be a General Manger within the next 2 years.
- Because it's so important to your success, we'll make sure that your induction is time well spent. As you divide your time between our residential inductions and your training house of excellence, we will ensure that you have all of the knowledgeand skills needed to be able to bring your own winning ways to your new
About the site
Busy hotel and restaurant also with a large outside area and a large and varied function income. Mixture of
cooperate and local guests including families. Candidate must therefore be competent in managing a very varied
business with a number of significant revenue streams.
We value you
- Competitive Salary & Bonus Scheme.
- Pension Scheme.
- Life Insurance.
- 33% Greene King Discount (for all managed pubs including Local Pubs and brands such as Hungry Horse, Eating Inn, Old English Inns and Loch Fyne).
- Excellent Training and Career Progression opportunities across a range of impressive brands and businesses.
To find out more about Old English Inns, please go https://jobs.greeneking.co.uk/eating-inn-hub