Club Manager/Management Couple
Club Bar Manager and Partner OR Bar Manager (Single)
Daventry Conservative Club, Daventry Northants
Salary: Circa 25K
Hours: Full Time, Flexible hours over a 7day period
Job holder will be required to live on site
The Daventry Conservative Club is a well-established club with approximately 800 members. We are looking for an experienced and dedicated person (or couple) who will have overall responsibility of running a busy club and bar.
The ideal candidate(s) will be professional, hardworking, enthusiastic team players with a ‘can do’ attitude with the flexibility to undertake several different tasks in order to achieve a calm, friendly and smooth-running bar. This position could be offered to a ‘Single person’ or a ‘couple’ as a job share, sharing shifts and on-site duties. The ideal applicant(s) will have some previous experience within the hospitality industry; demonstrate skills, experience, dedication, and leadership knowledge of working within a busy club/pub. There may also be an option of taking on the catering franchise for the club.
- Overall effective daily management of the club and bar
- Stock management
- The position is full time role which will include weekend shifts
- Meetings with the brewery
- Bar & cellar work
- Assisting with club events/parties
- Managing the Cleaning staff for the club premises.
- Cash handling, daily till balancing
- Staff management
- Other adhoc duties
- A professional, proactive and hardworking personality
- Excellent communication skills with an approachable confident attitude
- Ability to deal with people at all levels
- A ‘can do’ attitude
- Confident and capable of driving revenue and growth
- A key team player and motivator
The Club is run by a management committee of volunteers. You will report to the Club Secretary who is guided by a Committee. In return we offer a 1 bedroom flat to live on site, this includes all utility bills. (Not suitable for pets or children). The town offers, a good bus service to local towns and a great selection of local amenities.
The successful applicant will be required to complete a 3-month probation period.
Please apply in writing to enclosing your most recent CV/CVs to:
The Secretary. Daventry Conservative Club, 39 High Street, Daventry, Northants, NN11 4BQ
Or apply by email by filling in the application form below
All applicants must be able to prove eligibility to work in the UK and will be required to obtain DBS Clearance.
TRADE REFERENCES WILL ALSO BE REQUIRED AND CHECKED
Apply for Club Manager/Management Couple
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly