Assistant Manager - Evenwood Farm
Assistant Manager - Evenwood Farm
£21,150.00 - £25,500.00
Evenwood Close, Runcorn, CHESHIRE WA7 1LZ GBR
Here is a little insight into this business
Evenwood Farm is an outstanding pub that has been recently refurbished, a modern landmark pub situated on the outskirts of Runcorn / Warrington.
The Evenwood is close to a local rail station with links to the nearby cities of Manchester and Liverpool.
The pub has a fantastic reputation locally and is renowned for its warm hospitality, range of drinks including Cask Ales, great Food & Cake and is a much sought after location for locals and families alike
1 bedroom flat available - bedroom, bathroom & lounge/kitchen
Team of 50 at site, 280 covers, food led
Are you at the top of your game and looking for your next challenge? Are you ready for the role of a life time within an exciting and expanding brand? ARE YOU THE WOW?
We are on the lookout for a passionate, experienced and committed leader who can excel in supporting the General Manager to manage a high volume business within a complex food operation whilst leading and developing a large team including a high calibre management team to join the 'Cream of the Crop'
If you love busy pubs & restaurants and amazing your guests then this opportunity might be for you. We are passionate about delighting our guests with fantastic service and are rolling out the brand by way of new build sites at a rapid pace. We offer a challenging, yet rewarding environment and a supportive team.
We pride ourselves on the culture of our teams and helping everyone to bring the best out in one another, to grow stronger together and to deliver amazing service to our guests.
Mr Greene and Mr King never settled for second best and neither should you!
It's all about you
- Satisfaction comes from inspiring, motivating and listening to the team to support them to grow, develop and achieve their goals
- Confident, fun, energetic and friendly you will have a natural flare to build meaningful relationships between the front of house and back of house teams.
- Passion to deliver exceptional service and great food in a place where people can connect and share good times.
- From previous management or supervisorial experience in retail, hospitality or leisure you will have acquired outstanding commercial awareness.
- Thrive on taking responsibility for the growth of the business being able to drive and deliver great results alongside your General Manager
- Career progression and training excites and motivates you to be the best Assistant Manager with ambition to be a General Manger within the next 2 years.
Because it's so important to your success, we'll make sure that your induction is time well spent.
As you divide your time between our residential inductions and your training house of excellence, we will ensure that you have all of the knowledge and skills needed to be able to bring your own winning ways to your new business
We value you
- Competitive Salary & one of the most lucrative bonus schemes in the industry
- Pension Scheme
- Life Insurance
- 33% Greene King Discount Card (for all managed pubs including Local Pubs and brands such as Hungry Horse, Eating Inn, Old English Inns and Loch Fyne)
- Excellent Training and Career Progression opportunities across a range of impressive brands and businesses