Area Manager - Cornwall / Devon
At the Craft Union Pub Company, our philosophy is about putting brilliant pubs back at the heart of local communities. We believe pubs play a vital role in the lives of their customers and we are committed to nurturing this.
We stand shoulder to shoulder with our Operators, supporting them as they practice their craft of running outstanding pubs. For us, they are our local heroes.
Due to our rapid growth and expansion plans, we are now looking for passionate, committed and ambitious individuals to join our Area Manager team to support our Operators in transforming the performance of each new community pub following investment.
If this sounds like your sort of career move, then we’d love to hear from you.
- Previous pub operational experience preferred
- Understand what makes a community pub successful
- Demonstrate how you would deliver sales growth in a pub
- Be flexible to undertake weekend and evening working
- Previous pub management experience is essential
- Confidence with customer interaction
- Ability to manage and lead great teams of Operators who deliver great results
- Be passionate, committed and ambitious
- Knowledge of our competition
- Hold a Personal Licence
- Competitive salary - £25 - £30k (plus bonus - potential package of £42k)
- Car Scheme
- Holiday – 25 days plus statutory holidays
- Bonus Scheme
- Death in Service
- Share Scheme(s)
- Private Medical and Dental Insurance
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Gym membership