General Manager - Three Moorhens
General Manager-The Three Moorhens
Contract type: Permanent
Salary:£32,000.00 - 36,000.00
Three Moorhens (SG4 9AJ), Hitchin Hill, Hitchin, HERTFORDSHIRE SG4 9AJ GBR
Old English Inns are a collection of some of England's historic pubs inns and hotels, steeped in history and loved for their warmth and hospitality. Whether taking time out in a pub or getting away to a hotel, we're sure you'll fall in love with our cosy bars, crooked walls and low beams.
Your experience with Old English Inns will be different every time: choose from over 100 pubs, inns and hotels in some of the most beautiful parts of the country across 24 counties. Discover old coaching inns, attractive town houses, thatched and timbered buildings, all individual in style, packed full of history, warm and welcoming - in market towns, countryside and seaside locations.
We've invested a great deal of time and efforts restoring many of our buildings to their former glory, while ensuring our facilities are firmly based in the 21st century. All of the charm of the past with the convenience of the present - a unique combination ensuring that every stay with us is different!
With informal table service and beautiful settings, this is perfect for a manager who has come from a branded food operation background with a similar style food service.
It's all about you
- Optimum satisfaction comes from leading, enabling and nurturing the team to support them to grow, develop and achieve their goal
- Being charismatic you have a natural flare to build meaningful relationships with stake holders, fellow colleagues and your local community.
- A dynamic and evolving customer orientated environment that inspires and encourages social interaction is where you work best
- Passion to deliver exceptional service and great food in a place where people can connect and share good times.
- From previous management experience in retail, hospitality or leisure you will have acquired outstanding commercial awareness and business acumen.
- Thrive on taking accountability for the growth of the business being able to drive and deliver great results in line with the business strategy.
- Career progression and training excites and motivates you to be the best leader you can be
About the Site
A beautiful Old English Inn Pub located in Hitchin. Our Guest base varies from affluent local business people, through lunch time mature audience, evening restaurant diners through to Community drinkers in our bar area.
We do Karaoke on some Saturday evenings.
We have a lovely dining patio, large beer gardens including external children's play area.
There is a huge opportunity to grow sales, both drink and food.
There are outline plans for a major investment within the next 12 months
A great opportunity for an ambitious, driven, people focused GM
Because it's so important to your success, we'll make sure that your induction is time well spent. As you divide your time between our residential inductions and your training house of excellence, we'll ensure that you have all of the knowledge and skills needed to be able to bring your own winning ways to your new business
- Pension Scheme.
- Private Medical Cover.
- Share-Save Scheme.
- Childcare Vouchers.
- 33% Greene King Discount (for all managed pubs including Local Pubs and brands such as Hungry Horse, Eating Inn, Old English Inns and Loch Fyne).
- High-Street Retail Vouchers and Shopping Discounts - saving you money.
- Excellent Training and Career Progression opportunities across a range of impressive brands and businesses.