General Manager - South West
General Manager, South West
Salary:£30,000.00 - 40,000.00
Here is a little insight into this business
- An exciting opportunity for a General Manager or Management couple
- As with all Farmhouse Inns, a food-led operation offering a hearty breakfast, the signature carvery and homemade cakes.
- High volume business who are consistently growing in size
- The purpose of your role will be to oversee the whole operation with a commercial eye, whilst always keeping the customer at the heart of everything you do. You'll be supported by a fantastic team, for you to guide and develop so they are able to achieve their aspirations.
Are you at the top of your game and looking for your next challenge? Are you ready for the role of a life time within an exciting and expanding brand? ARE YOU THE WOW?
We are on the lookout for a passionate, experienced and committed leader who can excel in managing a high volume business within a complex food operation whilst leading and developing a large team including a high calibre management team to join the 'Cream of the Crop'
If you love busy pubs & restaurants and amazing your guests then this opportunity might be for you. We are passionate about delighting our guests with fantastic service and are rolling out the brand by way of new build sites at a rapid pace. We offer a challenging, yet rewarding environment and a supportive team.
We pride ourselves on the culture of our teams and helping everyone to bring the best out in one another, to grow stronger together and to deliver amazing service to our guests.
Mr Greene and Mr King never settled for second best and neither should you!
It's all about you
- Optimum satisfaction comes from leading, enabling and nurturing the team to support them to grow, develop and achieve their goals
- Being charismatic you have a natural flare to build meaningful relationships with stake holders, fellow colleagues and your local community.
- A dynamic and evolving customer orientated environment that inspires and encourages social interaction is where you work best
- Passion to deliver exceptional service and great food in a place where people can connect and share good times.
- From previous management experience in retail, hospitality or leisure you will have acquired outstanding commercial awareness and business acumen.
- Thrive on taking accountability for the growth of the business being able to drive and deliver
great results in line with the business strategy
- Career progression and training excites and motivates you to be the best leader you can be
Because it's so important to your success, we'll make sure that your induction is time well spent. As you divide your time between our residential inductions and your training house of excellence, we'll ensure that you have all of the
knowledge and skills needed to be able to bring your own winning ways to your new business
Competitive Salary & One of the most lucrative bonus schemes in the industry
- Pension Scheme
- Private Medical Cover
- Share-Save Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- 33% Greene King Discount Card (for all managed pubs including Local Pubs and brands such as
Hungry Horse, Eating Inn, Old English Inns and Loch Fyne)
- High-Street Retail Vouchers and Shopping Discounts - saving you money
- Excellent Training and Career Progression opportunities across a range of impressive brands and businesses
By putting our CUSTOMER at the heart of what we do you will be joining a great TEAM that aspires to always treat each other with RESPECT and achieves great RESULTS