Salary: £24,075.00 - 25,500.00
About the Pub
- We are looking for a team orientated people person to operate our 100 cover restaurant with a view to driving sales and improving standards.
- Ideally this would suit an current Assistant manager or experienced Team Leader looking to progress in this busy central London site.
- The Albert is an iconic pub in the center of the City of Westminster.
- The area is busy with office workers, tourists both foreign and from the UK, plus a few locals.
- We are one of Greene Kings' biggest tour group pubs taking groups of up to 100 covers for lunch and dinner daily.
- Experience in a full service restaurant preferable but no essential.
- Main floor is a pub setting with the 2nd floor operating as a full service restaurant - both have bars
65 Harrington Road, South Norwood, GREATER LONDON SE25 4LX
Local Pubs, where the Heart of the community come together. Where the real foundations are the people!
Our pubs are anything you want them to be - the places where friendships are made, where life is celebrated and where memories of friends and family are shared.
As an aspiring leader, you will become our Assistant Manager in this great brand working with your General Manager to develop the team, growth of the business and of course Customer satisfaction.
What's more, your Greene King family will support you every step of the way recognising and rewarding your successes
About the Assistant Manager Role
Customer - A passion to deliver high service, leaving the customers with everlasting memories and an experience they looking forward to returning to.
Team - Fun and energetic you will have a natural flare to develop relationships with our customers, teams, and thrive on taking responsibility for the growth of the business being able to drive and deliver great results alongside your Management Team.
Respect - You will set an example and standards in a respectful working environment. To drive results, a great working environment for team and great journey for your customers.
Results - From previous management or supervisorial experience in hospitality or leisure you will have acquired outstanding business acumen, and driving the team to great results.
We Value You
- Competitive Salary & Bonus Scheme,
- Work Life Balance,
- Pension Scheme,
- Life Insurance,
- 33% Greene King Discount Card (for all managed pubs including Local Pubs and brands such as Hungry Horse, Flaming Grill, Chef & Brewer and Farmhouse Inns).
- Excellent Training and Career Progression opportunities across a range of impressive brands and businesses such as Management Development Programmes and NVQs.
By putting our CUSTOMER at the heart of what we do you will be joining a great TEAM that aspires to always treat each other with RESPECT and achieves great RESULTS