Drinks Dispense Technician
An opportunity has become available to join Mitie, one of the UK’s largest Facilities Management Organisations, supporting on-going growth on a number of contracts. The role will predominately cover the Brighton area, with potential travel to surrounding areas.
- To undertake the installation, maintenance and repair of drinks dispense equipment throughout multiple outlets as required under contract.
- To provide industry leading, exceptional customer service to the client and their customers.
- To take control of any works requested by the contract support team and/or Customer Service Manager through to completion.
- To understand and complete all work related documentation accurately and on time.
- To carry out work in a safe and diligent manner.
- To comply with all Health and Safety policies and procedures.
- To attend and fully participate in training and appraisal activities as required.
- To comply with Stock Management processes at respective sub locations and client identified sites.
- Carry out Planned Preventative Maintenance within the expected service level agreement and complete the appropriate paperwork and reports.
- Undertake the installation of drinks dispense equipment within the expected service level agreement and complete the appropriate paperwork and reports.
- To ensure compliance with Health and Safety requirements.
- To perform planned preventative and reactive maintenance and COP tasks on all associated equipment, including fault finding and repair.
- Meet and exceed client SLA expectations.
- Be on a call out rota to provide the client with full out of hours cover.
- Driving licence up to a maximum of 6pts.
- Drinks dispense experience.
- Ability to work unsupervised.
- Able to participate in on call rota.
- Excellent customer interface skills.
There’s a lot to know about Mitie so let’s start with the facts. We provide facilities, property and energy management for a wide range of public and private sector businesses. We work with a vast number of clients in every industry, delivering the broadest range of services that can be found in one place: from integrated facilities management, to property services, to energy management and much more.
What makes us different?
We specialise in strategic outsourcing and energy services, bringing together the expertise and capabilities of Mitie to help our clients achieve their organisational goals. In simple terms, we find out what our clients want and use our people and technology to help them get it as efficiently as possible.
Our values and behaviours
An individual’s belief in our values and behaviours is as important as their technical and/or professional know how which is why our Job Descriptions are written with these in mind.
Working with our clients
Our specialist skills and knowledge is driven by market expertise. We understand that all of our markets have a unique set of requirements and that these are always changing as clients respond to what is going on around them. Our teams make it their job to know what is happening and make sure that the advice and services we provide are the best they can possibly be.