Club Steward and Partner
Club Steward and Partner
Hindhead Royal British Legion Club (Surrey)
Hours: Full Time, Flexible hours over a 7 day period
Job holder will be required to live on site
There has never been a more exciting time for a couple to join our local village British Legion.
The Royal British Legion in Hindhead is a well-established family club with approximately 500 members. We are looking for an experienced and dedicated couple who will have overall responsibility of running a busy club and bar.
The ideal candidates will be professional, hard working, enthusiastic team players with a ‘can do’ attitude with the flexibility to undertake several different tasks in order to achieve a calm, friendly and smooth running bar. This position could be offered to a ‘couple’ or as a job share, sharing shifts and on site duties. The ideal applicants
will have some previous experience within the hospitality industry; demonstrate skills, experience, dedication, and leadership knowledge of working within a busy pub.
- Overall effective daily management of the club and bar
- Stock management
- The position is full time role which will include some weekend shifts
- Meetings with the brewery
- Bar & cellar work
- Assisting with club events/parties
- Cleaning of the club premises inside and all outdoor areas.
- Cash handling, daily till balancing
- Staff management
- Other adhoc duties
- A professional, proactive and hard working personality
- Excellent communication skills with a approachable confident attitude
- Ability to deal with people at all levels
- A ‘can do’ attitude
- Confident and capable of driving revenue and growth
- A key team player and motivator
The Club is run by a management committee of volunteers. You will report to the Club Secretary who is guided by a Committee. In return we offer a newly refurbished fully modernised 2 bedroom flat to live on site, this includes all utility bills. The village offers an excellent local school within walking distance, a good bus service to local towns and a great selection of local amenities.
The successful applicant will be required to complete a 3 month probation period.
Please apply in writing to enclosing your most recent CV/CVs to:
Hindhead Royal British Legion Club Ltd
Beacon Hill Road
Or apply by email using the link below
All applicants must be able to prove eligibility to work in the UK and will be required to obtain DBS Clearance.
Apply for Club Steward and Partner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly