Eager to learn?
Experience in hospitality?
We may have just the thing you’re looking for!
Career Opportunities at the Bush
Situated on the banks of the River Itchen in the picturesque village of Ovington, this traditional 17th century pub is sure to give you a lasting memory whatever the season. Whether you are here in summer to enjoy the calmness and serenity of our riverside garden or snuggling up next to one of our log fires in winter, The Bush Inn wants to bring you the comfort of a home away from home.
As a Wadworth Assistant Manager in this thriving pub you will:
· Prefer but not essential similar experience in a previous role
· Have excellent people skills
· Be able to communicate and motivate team members
· Essential to have a ‘Can do’ attitude
· Innovative and willing to put across ideas to create the best service for our customers
Wadworth & Co Ltd aims to reward outstanding performance and to develop the members of our team to meet their full potential. We encourage career development and through the training provided we can offer many exciting opportunities for development of key skills and experience as well as, for the right candidate, career progression.
Please contact Carlos Diaz by email firstname.lastname@example.org attaching a copy of your CV, and brief covering letter.
A job description is available for these roles.