The Talbot is a pub with a reputation for quality food and located in Ledbury that is part of Wadworth’s managed house estate.
We pride ourselves on being a warm and friendly team that offers excellent customer experiences as well as being a great place to work with a team of highly motivated, fun loving people who delight in being challenged.
Wadworth & Co Ltd believes in developing people to be even better at what they do, so you will benefit from relevant on-the-job training and will also have the opportunity to undertake training that can lead to recognised qualifications. If you prove yourself you will also have the opportunity for career progression.
We require someone who will ensure optimum profitability through delivering high food standards while adhering to the company processes & procedures to create a positive experience for all our customers.
As a Head Chef of this exciting role, you will:
· Lead the kitchen in delivering an outstanding level of service
· Manage budgets and GP in keeping with the set targets
· Ensure the highest level of compliance regarding Health & Safety regulations
· Develop, drive and inspire the kitchen team
· Manager and maintain an excellent stock control and wastage records
Flexibility regarding working days and hours is a key requirement.
Offering a competitive salary of £24,000 - £26,000.
Please contact Andy Ward on 01531632963 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and a brief covering letter.
A job description is available for this role.