General Manager - Cross Keys Hotel, Knutsford
Our General Managers are the heart and soul of Bermondsey Pub Company; passionate, vibrant and always one step ahead. Being a manager is so much more than just managing a P&L – it’s about having a passion for great customer service and the drive to exceed expectations.
We pride ourselves on providing an outstanding guest experience, regardless of the occasion. Our managers are innovative; experts in creating an unbeatable sense of belonging in our individual pubs and always striving for the best for our guests; after all, we are in the business of hospitality! We call this ‘pubbiness’.
Our managers are mentors; building and nurturing a strong team around them and creating a positive environment by celebrating success and seeking ways to have fun.
So, who are we?
We are an eclectic collection of pubs, bound together by our pillars and values. Our vision is to create an unbeatable sense of belonging in our individual pubs.
- We stretch: We stretch and strive to make things better by questioning what we do and the way we think.
- We do good: We do the right thing, not always the easy thing. We care about doing good for other people and the world we live in.
- We make it fun: We create a positive environment, celebrate our successes and seek ways to have fun with our teams and guests
- We give the freedom to succeed: We make our best decisions close to our guests. We give each other the confidence, trust and support to succeed or fail and get stuff done.
Well? Are you up for the challenge? We’d love to talk to you if:
- You have a passion for delivering great service
- You have confidence, energy and charisma to inspire and lead a team
- You know how to manage a predominantly drinks-led business
- You have some food experience
- You have fantastic sales skills and love the challenge of exceeding KPI’s
- You can show us how you’ve taken ownership of a P&L within a similar environment
- You are innovative and commercially aware and can demonstrate how you have implemented a business plan
- You are excellent at managing your time
- You are an effective communicator on all levels; to customers and colleagues alike
- You have a Personal Licence
What’s in it for you?
Aside from working with a brilliant company of people, we can also throw in some great benefits!
- Competitive salary
- Bonus scheme
- Discount on meals at Bermondsey Pubs
- Private medical insurance
- Pension scheme
- Death in Service
- 28 days holiday