Kitchen Manager - Midland Hotel
Our Kitchen Managers are essential in ensuring our delicious food concepts are prepared and presented to the highest standard. Our varied menus have been carefully selected and our brilliant Kitchen Managers strive to deliver excellent quality which is consistent across our kitchens.
With real attention to detail, our Kitchen Managers are experts in all aspects of catering, including stock control, purchasing and food hygiene compliance.
So, are you up for the challenge? We’d love to talk to you if:
- You’re a perfectionist and take pride in what comes out of your kitchen
- You can motivate and train a small team, inspiring them to deliver an efficient food operation.
- You have excellent knowledge of current food hygiene and safety laws
- You have great processes in place to ensure effective stock control
- You have Food Safety Level 3, or even better, level 4!
What’s in it for you? Aside from working with a brilliant company of people, we can also throw in some great benefits!
- Competitive salary
- Discount on meals at Bermondsey Pubs
- Bonus scheme
- Private medical insurance
- Pension scheme
- Death in Service
- 28 days holiday