Retail Agreement/Self-Employed Manager - The Market Vaults, Stafford
The Market Vaults is a great town centre site which offers a very quirky retailers own food offering. Located in Stafford, the site has recently received a refurbishment and is famous for its comedy, live music and great burger offer.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a motivated individual or couple that have the energy and passion for this town centre site. The pub is in a great location and is already famous for its entertainment and food, which would need to be continued by the new operator.
About the agreement:
Our retail agreement is ideal for someone looking to run their own pub business for a small ingoing fee. Income is based on a percentage of the pub’s weekly sales, so the more you grow the business, the more you can earn.
- Self-employed opportunity
- Five year, rent free agreement
- Take home between 20% to 25% of total weekly turnover
- Fully tied to Marston’s for all beers, wines, spirits and minerals however, all wet and food stock is supplied and paid for by Marston's
- Marston's pay for the utility bills (excluding council tax), repairs and provide fixtures and fittings
- Induction training is provided together with additional on-going training, a support package and a dedicated area operations manager to help you develop your business.
Retail Partners are responsible for:
- Employing all staff, and responsible for staff costs and employments matters
- Council Tax on private residential accommodation and all insurance costs (excluding building insurance)
- £5,000 security deposit + £360 legal fees apply (including VAT)
- Obtaining proof of independent professional advice from a qualified accountant and a qualified solicitor at their own cost before entering into a full agreement
- Obtaining a Personal License
- Completing Pre-Entry Awareness Training (Optional).
Did you know?
Marston’s has a wide range of opportunities for a wide range of people, but one thing’s for sure, our passion for pubs is at the heart of all we do. We’ve got 183 years of experience in brewing beer and running a range of successful pubs throughout the UK, so you could say we’ve got a pretty good track record!